Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 5, 2010


Haha..I am quite happy today because i have been complimented by someone, that's my beloved lecturer, Mr John. He has noticed I was got little improvement in pronounciation.And then, he asked me,:“Do you realise that your speeking has improved?" Well, I was no ideas at that moment but I just simply answered,:" Yes, BUT A BIT". Then, he smiled.......hehehe......In deep of my heart, I quite blur but really happy about it because he has noticed and what is the significant thing is I have enhanced my pronounciation. THANKS MR JOHN...
Anyway, I still need to pull myself up to speek more as well as my writing.I admit it. My wrting is so poor no doubtly!!!!!Addmore, my MOCK EXAM is around the corner (appropriete 1 MONTH from NOW!!!) So, I should work harder to pass my exam as I know which level I am. Quote what Mr John always says:" Work hard as you know where you are, even tough you have good command of English Language, it's doesnt mean anything. Because if you dont put an effort on your study, one day you will fall down!!!"

So, dun play play ah...HEHE....GAMBATEH!!!all my friends. Wish us all the best and may GOD bless us always and also our lecturers and IP's director.^^

0 comments: