Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CANON,FUJIFILM,OLYMPUS,SAMSUNG,SONY.......CAMERA!!!!




Canon,
Fujifilm
Olympus
Kodak

Samsung
Sony
Nikon Panasonic

What do you think about these? Mobile phone? Laptop? MP3? or.............All NOT FOR ME!!!
The only thing that IN MY MIND is CAMERA!!!

Fuiyo~~~
Camera,camera, my favorite when I am bored. I could not remember since when I so fascinated with CAMERA. To be frank, I do not even know what are the functions of a CAMERA! Well, that was long time ago.

Let's talk about my story with A CAMERA. Since I was young, I never approach with such thing. I did not take much photo during my childhood and even now my family were not that enthusiast with photo-shooting. We never purchase a camera even the film one,because for us it was too expensive last time and it was not necessary for us. So, that's why, I cant remember my baby-looked,even some occasional events such as birthday of Chinese New Year, We were not used to it. Because that, as my age become older and older, I started to have something different though on my family. THEY ARE CONSERVE ENOUGH!UNTIL THEY ARE NOT VERY KIN OF TAKING PHOTO OF THE FAMILY. ARE THEY TOO SHY OR THEY FEEL EMBARRASS WHEN TAKING A PICTURE?

WELL, I have changed my mind after a few year later. My father and my uncle, even they look very MAN, however, they like to take pictures~~~I just realised it after my uncle had bought me a Sony Ericsoon branded hp which completed with 2MPixes camera.

I am NOT a photogenic HOWEVER, I like to take photo. Whether taking myself picture or others. I like it! Likely, some people w
ants a Camera because of its nice design and It recently becomes a fashion supplements. BUT FOR ME, there is not too much REASON on Why I need A CAMERA.

The only thing that I want to do with it is taking a snap shoot of every PRETTY NICE MOMENT IN MY LIFE. It is back to the main function of the camera. I will not do a lot of things with a camera EXCEPT PHOTO SHOOTING! I want to record every single beautiful time in my life, regardless WHERE I am and WHO I be with. FAMILY,FRIENDS,RELATIVES,EVEN A STRANGER! Maybe it is a consequences of my inexperience in photographic. So, I am so curious with that such of thing.

I want to explore this world. I want to expose myself more with this world and I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS WORLD
! Through pictures, we are not only look on the beautiful side but we will also unfold the imperfectness of our life.

I do like camera and taking picture very much in spite I did not own any one, due to my financial problems. (Hahaha......Bankr
upt already.) However, I plan to have my won camera in the next few year later, better as soon as possible since I have missed countless glorious and meaningful hours in my life "photo-album".

Here, I would like to share some nice photos which to
ok by my friends-MISS AILEEN MUJAN & MR ARI RAZKY. THUMBS UP, GUYS~~~~^^
(Some of them are original one and other I have edited it)

0 comments: