Blogger Layouts

Monday, July 12, 2010

~Monday~

Today, was a totally exhausted day.I have never been in the class for such a long time. From 2p.m. to 5p.m. Huh.This was because we had LDV class with our lecturer for our persuasive speech presentation.

Honestly, before the speech had started, I felt nothing unless my anxious about my overdue story book. It is "Mustrated Classic Frankenstein". I could not remember when I had borrowed the book until I was given a letter and informed that I still "owe" to library. In the letter, they urge me to give back the book before August and penalty will be taken if I failed to do so. 

"HA?", that my respond was. I really couldnt remember anything about the book. Even I was quite familiar with the tittle of the book, but somehow, I was totally loss my memory about this. I had only a vague idea where I kept the book. However, my insticnt had told me that, I had already returned back the book to library. But, why they cant realize it?

I wondered are'nt their fault that they couldn't find the book that had been given back by the students? Im not tend to pinpoint to anyone but it sounds like it was POSSIBLE to happen. Like what had my friend did. He was same as me. But then, he went to library and did check the book whether already returned back or not. And at last, he found it, and certainly it was some things wrong with the library's management!So, he is saved from the "penalty".


How about me? I am still "in danger”. I haven't find the book yet. Probably, it in library. I AM HOPING THAT! Because I really do not want to scarify my allowance to pay for the book. It's damn expensive. Guess how much shall I pay for it? Near RM100!!!Oh GOSH!My allowance for 1 month is proximately will go by half!!!I DONT WANT!!!

Now, what I am looking for is the STORY BOOK. OH MY GOD, PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND OUT THE BOOK. GIVE ME SOME TIPS TO GET OUT THE PROBLEMS. AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, I BELIEVE YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME.FOREVER AND EVER.
 

0 comments: