Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 21, 2010

huh....finally, I got my new template for my blog.Hahaha.Anyway, thanks to Ms Jenny Lu for helping me. Gam Xia lah...
Erm, what to do o? Holiday is going to over after 12.00a.m tonight, then tomorrow start lecture already.
Well, no so much new for me during the holiday but WASTING MONEY!!!Puk Kai liao...No,no,no. I keeping on telling myself, it is the time to do my saving. I have planned to do many things in this few years and perhaps this year IF my budget enough for me to do so.

Oh ya. I have found "Autumn Concerto" DVD during my trip at KK, BUT EXPENSIVE!!!!Of course loh, the original one mah....However, only vol. 1 that I could find. "Volume 2 still not available yet", said by Taukeneoh."Perhaps it should on market in the following weeks." Alright, I will wait. I will wait until I have enough money to make it mine.

So, SAVING!!!That what I ought to do IMMEDIATELY!!!Hahaha...(crazy?insane?)
Alright, last I would like to share with you all is "World Vision Malaysia". This is an international organisation which emphasised on charity works. It is mainly authorised by the Christian. However, regardless any religions and races, all of us are encouraged to take part in this group. May activities will be held in a year, such as, "30 Famine","Children Sponsorship" and "Gift Giving". For those interested, you can know more via suffering the following website
http://www.worldvisionmalaysia.com.my

0 comments: