Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I should be aware that after the 1 week break of college, my life started to go hard and hush again.
Yup. Totally busy!!!A numerous of things need to carry out.

Bulan Bahasa- Bicara Berirama
Language Camp
Drama- Macbeth
LDV's Assignment
SS's Assignment

Hu~~~I am so dizzy when I am looking on those stuff.Really, add load of burden on my shoulders. Nonetheless, I hope I can afford it since that is my duties as a trainee teacher. Well, I should perform my job as well as possible right?

Haha,when I am busy with those things, I keep my mind with something else. The things that I am gonna to do besides academic. Yup. I got a plan already, yet I am not sure how far I can carry it out.May be can or may be can't.

Erm, what else o? I don not really understand what is happened on me until I nearly can not focus on my study. Frankly, sometimes I so emo and lead to nothing to do on myself. I loss and I hope someone could helps me. I searched for him/her for a quite long time, but fruitless.

Lastly, I realised that HE, MY LORD. YOU are always beside me when I am stray during my life and along with me all the time. Give me an ounce of encourage and make me dare to dream and make it comes true. YOU is my lighthouse when I am in darkness and frightness. I cry and You are the only one who are willing to hear my weep. You are the sources of my peaceful and happiness.

GOD,
May You always with me in the moment I get hard in my life
and
You always in my mind......

0 comments: